We launched Fire Dave Live as we are passionate about helping people to discover FIRE and find their own financial independence journey.
In saying this, there are a few things you should be aware of:
- We do not provide personal investment advice and we not a qualified licensed investment advisors. At best, any of our speakers are amateur investors. Our core presentations are more around FIRE lifestyle changes and mindset, we typically don’t go into in-depth investment discussions and if we do, we expect you will do your own professional research before making any investment decisions.
- All information found on this website, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- We will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read, watch or listen to at any of our events or from any content we produce.
- Conduct your own due diligence, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. Any investments, trades, speculations, or decisions made on the basis of any information found on this site, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
- Fire Dave Live is not affiliated with any broker/dealer or registered investment advisor.
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content on this website or at any of our events, including any links to other sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for their content. All information presented here is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
- From time to time we may include affiliate links and advertisements on the website or at events that may result in me receiving a payment should a visitor click on a link or sign up to a service, as per established Internet practice. Readers are entirely responsible for any actions they take as a result of reading or clicking on links on the site, and are urged to read the small print!